The customer’s journey doesn’t end with their purchase.
- What is the voice of your customer?
- How is your brand experienced?
- How satisfied are your customers?
- How loyal are they?
- How likely are they to become your brand ambassadors?
- Where does your brand delivery excel?
- Where does it fall short?
- How do you perform with your very best customers?
Answers to these questions are seminal in developing a strong customer equity strategy.
But it’s important to bridge these insights to your hands-on brand deliverers - - your employees.
Let’s ask the same questions of your employees…
- What makes them happy?
- What do they like most about their jobs?
- What’s not working so well?
- How is their work-life balance?
- Will they stay with you or will you churn and burn through resources?
- How do they perceive your company’s strengths and weaknesses?
Customer and employee equity are inextricably linked. Understand both. Grow both.